Damn it. Surprise ruined. Pokemon board game.

Dave

Staff member
WHat Pokemon are listed as a type they aren't supposed to be? I have spreadsheets and I went through them by hand!

When you go to catch them, yes.

--Patrick
Huh, never paid attention to that.

Also, while I'm here, right now there's no ranking for unique Pokemon caught, right? The leaderboard only shows total Pokemon? Finding new Pokemon to catch is only good for our own Pokedexes?

Dave

Staff member
Hmmmm. I'll have to check that out. Probably one of the ones that came with the game. I didn't bet those.

Dave

Staff member
Huh, never paid attention to that.

Also, while I'm here, right now there's no ranking for unique Pokemon caught, right? The leaderboard only shows total Pokemon? Finding new Pokemon to catch is only good for our own Pokedexes?
Your Pokedex shows uniques caught.

figmentPez

Staff member
I know Dave said that all the Pokemon (except for the Canadian ones) are from the game, but something must have gone wrong.

Screenshot-2017-10-4 Movie News Miscellany.png

First off, that doesn't look anything like an iPhone....

Dave

Staff member
Has anyone even SEEN the Canadian ones I added? I'm thinking of upping their availability just to see if the damned things are showing!

Dave

Staff member
I changed Moople to 100% display rate, which makes him an Everywhere. If he doesn't show up now it's an issue with the software not showing anything past the initial Pokemon.