[Movies] Dammit, Frozen (spoilers)

I liked that but:
-Why doesn't she have eyebrows?
-Why the hell did her irises turn white without the makeuuuuuuuuuuup :eek:
Blonde hair --> very light eyebrows against pale skin

Regarding the irises, I think they decided to assume she wears contacts to produce unusually large irises. The color in the iris nearly disappears in low light where the iris all the way open.

I think it would have been closer to reality to nearly close the iris, and have the color moved in and smaller.

But that's not an issue of makeup, it's an issue of "anime eyes" so probably shouldn't be "fixed" in a makeup on,y comparison.

GasBandit

Staff member
In addition to light hair color on light skin, a lot of gals who pencil on their eyebrows also pluck their real eyebrows to near bare, for better pencilling, so that the #nomakeup shots look like their brow is bald.

Dave

Staff member
...Wow...

Had he tried to sing it I'd be more impressed. And that dude following him around with the two spray cans of snow? Ridiculous.

Elsa's backstory is the kind that can breed a Batman villain. It felt exactly as you said, that they were going that way up to a point and then just wussed out on it. I doubt they could get a G rating had they gone that route--it would've been considered a mature theme--but like I said in the OP, it would've given more emotional strength and character dynamic to the sisters for Elsa to go anti-social "frost and ruin on you all!" and then Anna still is willing to sacrifice herself to save her sister.