D&D 4e Tomb of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on his horse! Bitches!

Seriously though, some of these adventure book has combat encounters that are full of rape.

You're not there yet. But since this campaign began I had intention of putting you up against Acererack and his Tomb of Horros. At the time I figured I'd have to design the adventure based on old adventures from the ground up. But as luck would have it Wizards is releasing it. Whether it will have the grand scope that was part of the Return to the Tomb of Horrors 2nd edition adventure is uncertain. If there is only the Tomb, and not the Fortress of Conclusion, then I'll have to continue where the new book leaves off.

The Tomb of Horrors module was the July Living Forgotten Realms DM Reward, so I'm sitting here with the module right now! :D It appears to be only the Tomb itself, but they are releasing a "super adventure" in July that might have more.

Me. Just in case.

(Kidding. Though after our last module, I'm not too enthusiastic about the eventual finale of our campaign taking place in one. Hopefully Shawn will make it his own so it will be cool, instead of following the Wizards lesson plan.)

It was a lesson learned. But I do plan on getting the book and reading through it myself. I'm sure I'll change things around to make it more RP tolerable. Based on what I've read so far they claim it to be a grand adventure in the spirit of Return to the Tomb of Horrors (An award winning 2nd edition adventure for good reason as it's one of the best.) Now if it isn't for some reason I likely will just break out my copy of Return to the Tomb of Horrors and run that and just update stuff to 4th edition (or just use what I want from the new Tomb).

Status
Not open for further replies.