[Other] Couchsurfing - Let's Be Friends!

Fine. If I get raped or murdered I'll let ya jerks know!
Please do! In the name of ADVENTUUUUUUUURE![DOUBLEPOST=1377804055,1377803591][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I'm not liable to sign up for that site, but should you or another halforumite ever find yourself in need of lodging near Detroit or Ann Arbor, we've got a spare couch available.

Might have to put up with a little noise from some larval humans, though.

Also can get you into Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village for free (with ride passes, oooOOOOoooh!).

BananaHands

Staff member
Please do! In the name of ADVENTUUUUUUUURE![DOUBLEPOST=1377804055,1377803591][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I'm not liable to sign up for that site, but should you or another halforumite ever find yourself in need of lodging near Detroit or Ann Arbor, we've got a spare couch available.

Might have to put up with a little noise from some larval humans, though.

Also can get you into Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village for free (with ride passes, oooOOOOoooh!).
If I could double brofist this post I would.

Since the act of brofisting involves both participants, my brofist of your post is the same as you brofisting my post.

DOUBLE BROFIST ALL ACROSS THE SKY![DOUBLEPOST=1377804610,1377804575][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I want an image of a double rainbow with rainbow fists meeting in the middle...

BananaHands

Staff member
Since the act of brofisting involves both participants, my brofist of your post is the same as you brofisting my post.

DOUBLE BROFIST ALL ACROSS THE SKY![DOUBLEPOST=1377804610,1377804575][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I want an image of a double rainbow with rainbow fists meeting in the middle...
Hmm. I'll google double brofisting. I'm sure something will come up beca----

Dave

Staff member
And my couch!

Seriously, as long as you're clean and not a sweaty pirate hooker, you got a place to crash for a night or two. If you're in Omaha and aren't all rapey-stealy.

I know a lady who couch-surfed this way all the way around the USA, Ireland and England, meeting other Irish musicians. She remains in England still, married to one of the guys whose home she stayed in while surfing.

Never know what's gonna happen ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
I know a lady who couch-surfed this way all the way around the USA, Ireland and England, meeting other Irish musicians. She remains in England still, married to one of the guys whose home she stayed in while surfing.

Never know what's gonna happen ;)
It's like some grubby unwashed fairy tale.

People don't know about coachsurfing? I'm interested, but my girlfriend thinks there's too much of a chance of low comfort and/or unsanitary crap, or it'll end up as expensive as a hotel room.

But hey, anyone passing through Brussels, just let me know well in advance :)

I have a few friends who have success doing this. I've thought it would be fun to try; and I suppose I could open up my couch, but... I dunno if a lot of people wanna visit Edmonton :D

BananaHands

Staff member
I have a few friends who have success doing this. I've thought it would be fun to try; and I suppose I could open up my couch, but... I dunno if a lot of people wanna visit Edmonton :D
You'd be surprised!

I'm taking in someone Tuesday night. Some girl from the Netherlands who needs a place to crash. Flies in at 9:30 PM, leaves at like 8 AM.

I'll let you know if she rapes and/or murders me.