Cosplay in Motion - Videos

figmentPez

Staff member
Starting a new thread just for videos.

Good idea?

Oooh, the cosplayers with the baby tiger is my favorite part.

figmentPez

Staff member
Not cosplay, but from a cosplayer

Fitness for Fangirls and Fanboys

From the description on Tumblr
Little tips for those of you, like me, fear the outside world
So… FigmentPez suggested I make this video a little while backk…. So I did that today!
Actually, I suggested she call it "Ship Shape with Courtoon" because she's such a big 'shipper, and I didn't expect her to actually make the video, but i think it turned out amazing.[DOUBLEPOST=1344456687][/DOUBLEPOST]I think this video could use a few more hits:

Yes, I am just a wee bit obsessed with Inner Mind Theater, why do you ask?

Ugh, the way that Courtoon edits her videos together grates on my last nerve. I HATE that sytle of editing.

I forgot to mention, but Pez, I am a TOTAL yay for this thread.

I've never noticed Courtoon's editing. I know she's jumpy-ish..but most people on youtube are, so I don't notice. For me, she's just to adorable, I can look passed it all.

That video is why I watched the original music video at all. Or even know what that song is. InnerMindTheatre is a beautiful gift to cosplay-dom.

figmentPez

Staff member
I was about halfway through this video when I had decided it needed to be posted here, immediately:

Cosplay Music Videos - London MCM Expo

Aslo: Holly Conrad :heart:

figmentPez

Staff member
The podcast Weekend Confirmed has a saying about some games "More fun than it is good", I think that applies to this video:

Youmacon 2012 Inner Mind Theater: Play That Funky Music

figmentPez

Staff member
A little bit late in posting this, but I like to watch videos before I post them, and this one is an hour long. It's worth it, though, this panel is fascinating:

The Psychology of Cosplay at New York Comic Con 2012

figmentPez

Staff member

Cosplay Girlfriend by LeetStreet Boys

The song is really catchy, and the animation is a blast to watch, but damn that's kind of a dysfunctional relationship.

figmentPez

Staff member
Cosplay Compilation - Additional Footage 10

Posted because of cosplayers with a baby tiger.

and CourtoonXIII acting like a goofball

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm going to start spoilering videos to make the page load faster.

C3 Coverage: IKKiCON VII 2012 Part Two

Better be respectful to cosplayers, or Took will choke a bitch!

figmentPez

Staff member
If you haven't been watching the Project Cosplay videos from Stage5tv, you should check them out. I really loved this episode:

I particularly enjoyed the part where Crystal Graziano is embarrassed that she did some detail work with puffy paint, and Hollywood special effects artist Steve Wang just shrugs it off, says he might have done it with hot glue, and that he goes with a "whatever works" mentality.