[TV] Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that the entire flow of the show was the actual five stages of grief: denial, rage, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

Also, I love that
Abed got the video from a "one armed man with a scar that said he was a lawyer", i.e. Evil Jeff.

I love that the entire flow of the show was the actual five stages of grief: denial, rage, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

Also, I love that
Abed got the video from a "one armed man with a scar that said he was a lawyer", i.e. Evil Jeff.
I honestly didn't catch that.

Man I love this show.

Actually i looked it up and the origin was 2 years after his appearance if wiki is to be believed... but yeah, that was his first origin story and 2 years isn't that long in comicbooks, 24 issues max...
Yeah, obviously they didn't give his origin for a while, but i can confirm this was his original origin. I have the tomb of dracula omnibus.

And ruin this great forum's standing by talking about the actual subject of the thread 7 pages in... that's crazy talk.

So.... did evil Troy and Abed murder Starburns? I didn't catch the evil Jeff reference, but the ending did make me think of what i just said...

I'm not gonna lie, it would be awesome if the final payoff to this storyline is an epic battle against the Evil, Mirror Universe study group.

I'm not gonna lie, it would be awesome if the final payoff to this storyline is an epic battle against the Evil, Mirror Universe study group.
At the very least i'm expecting that to be the emergency plan in case of cancellation... like 5 seasons from now...

Also, I love that
Holy shit. Nice catch!

Was I the only one who thought (and wanted) the episode would end like that ambiguous episode of Buffy?
I thought that's where it was going as well. I'm OK with the fact it didn't, though (although I think I might have been OK if it did also, depending on how it was handled.) There's a difference between Buffy being a girl in the asylum imagining that she is a superhero living in a paranormal world and seven people sharing one delusion -- I don't know that it would have worked as well.

ElJuski

Staff member
well I'd imagine that Thursday night after the episode airs people might want to discuss the episode. Silly Billy.

Yeah, I don't understand why someone would click on the latest thread posts for something like this and not expect spoilers. When the latest episode of something is downloading and I haven't watched it yet, I avoid threads like the plague.

This is the best show ever. I never make it a point to get a show on DVD, but this one is special.

90 minute finale next week. Can't wait.

weeeeeeeeeeeell it's possible if they keep their core audience and keep getting Thursday numbers on Friday?? Or if they keep their massive Whitney lead-in (lol)

ElJuski

Staff member
Yeah, I don't understand why someone would click on the latest thread posts for something like this and not expect spoilers. When the latest episode of something is downloading and I haven't watched it yet, I avoid threads like the plague.
That's why I only post in the Korra thread drunk as hell after I get home on Fridays and watch the episode from the Saturday before. YOU KNOW BECAUSE IM BALLA AND ALL THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.