Check your privilege

I know it's been explained but the other kin stuff still doesn't make any sense to me. My brain just won't shuts down. Just like when I hear the word "furry".

I know it's been explained but the other kin stuff still doesn't make any sense to me. My brain just won't shuts down. Just like when I hear the word "furry".
It's a class of people that makes the rest of the population uncomfortable/uneasy, and so there is an automatic hostile reaction against their "other"-ness, irrespective of its legitimacy.

--Patrick

I don't feel exactly hostile about it, but I certainly don't get it. If anything I'm kind of fascinated by the idea. What makes these people tick, ya know? Like there's this girl at work who can "see auras" and stuff. What makes her think about that kinda stuff? When did she really decide that?

I don't feel exactly hostile about it, but I certainly don't get it. If anything I'm kind of fascinated by the idea. What makes these people tick, ya know? Like there's this girl at work who can "see auras" and stuff. What makes her think about that kinda stuff? When did she really decide that?
Some people hear about an idea and gravitate toward it, others will have something going on with them, hear of the idea as a possible explanation, and accept it.

I glanced at this thread on vacation, but I didn't get to take the test until now. It told me I was Disadvantaged with a -20. I still don't know if I should be happy about this or not.