Check your privilege

Complaining Heartily About Racism Living Inside Everyone, Demanding Obama Needlessly Talk to Shitlords Using Racist Fronts

Originally I got a score of 90. Then I tried again, and selected every kinship option (dragonkin, lizardkin etc), all at once.

Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -220

So, apparently all I need to feel superior to everyone is to be a mammalian avian reptile demon weredragon.

Also, I went back and tried to select all the worst options I could.

Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -3060

Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 175

According to the quiz no one makes more than 65k but less than 100k. Unless...those are the most privileged of all :Leyla:

fade

Staff member
This stupid test / reducing privilege to a number instead of something vastly more complicated makes everyone dumber for having participated in it.
Because being idiots, none of us were perfectly aware that this was a silly Internet quiz. I'm also aware that I'm not actually Chewbacca despite getting him in the Which Star Wars Character Are You? quiz.

Cajungal

Staff member
Because being idiots, none of us were perfectly aware that this was a silly Internet quiz. I'm also aware that I'm not actually Chewbacca despite getting him in the Which Star Wars Character Are You? quiz.
Does that mean I don't get to be Lando? :(

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Man, with all these fake Star Wars characters getting revealed, I'm thankful that we've still got our resident forum Ewok.

I worked with a transexual girl in one of my earliest jobs. She would talk about how she was an otherkin to dragons or something. She was also just shy of 7 feet tall, so who am I to disagree?

Otherkin is way different from furry. Furries identify more with anthropomorphic animals, but otherkin actually believe they are non-human. Usually fey or some shit like that.

Otherkin is way different from furry. Furries identify more with anthropomorphic animals, but otherkin actually believe they are non-human. Usually fey or some shit like that.
This. It's not just fae. It's also therians (basically weres). They believe they have some sort of spiritual (and metaphysical) connection to animals, spirits, or other abstracts like angels and demons. I know a few. Most of them are pretty normal but with odd (almost pagan/druidic) beliefs. Some of them are completely out of their fucking minds and are dangerous to be around. Be careful which you are alone with.

This. It's not just fae. It's also therians (basically weres). They believe they have some sort of spiritual (and metaphysical) connection to animals, spirits, or other abstracts like angels and demons. I know a few. Most of them are pretty normal but with odd (almost pagan/druidic) beliefs. Some of them are completely out of their fucking minds and are dangerous to be around. Be careful which you are alone with.
Oh, being pagan counts as one of those? I gotta pick one and retake the test.

I'm a 5! Advantaged!

Everyone stop oppressing meeeeeeeeee

Oh, being pagan counts as one of those? I gotta pick one and retake the test.

I'm a 5! Advantaged!

Everyone stop oppressing meeeeeeeeee
No, I said "almost". It ties into a lot of animalism that shamans, druids, and other religious figures had. It's not a religion in and of itself.

GasBandit

Staff member
That's what I meant by "wearing their costume on the inside." They can't take it off because they think they're whatever-hybrids.

That's what I meant by "wearing their costume on the inside." They can't take it off because they think they're whatever-hybrids.
Man I didn't know that was an actual thing. I'd seen a forum or two about it but thought it was just a roleplay thing. Like go pretend to be a were something online for fun.

And these guys like, feel oppressed and stuff? Like me saying I'm human is, in their mind, kinda shitty?

GasBandit

Staff member
Man I didn't know that was an actual thing. I'd seen a forum or two about it but thought it was just a roleplay thing. Like go pretend to be a were something online for fun.

And these guys like, feel oppressed and stuff? Like me saying I'm human is, in their mind, kinda shitty?
Reality is often oppressive to the deluded.