Certificate pop up

I keep getting a certificate request popup on HF when I use my phone. I don't think it's an issue with my phone because it only happens here. It seems to be a Heroes of the Storm log page (?), so I'm wondering if someone's signature is setting it off?

Screenshot_20190927-105502.png

Yeah I'm getting it all the time, too.
I assume it's one of the sig graphics that is triggering it.
I just say no every time, I don't need a cert installed into my store for no good reason.

--Patrick

Yup, I've had it too. Been wondering whether I visited some site my AdBlock and antivirus etc didn't manage to keep walled off. Didn't notice it was just on HF, but then again, whenever and wherever I'm surfing I probably have at least one tab open here :eek:

Dave

Staff member
Looks like hotslogs.com is in violation of GDPR and has to completely retool their site. So what's happening is that someone linked the site here - Dei is right it's probably a signature - and it's being thrown an error from THEIR site as they have a new cert so nothing matches. I don't know WHOSE signature it is and I'm not sure how to find that out. But if you see someone with Heroes of the Storm in their signature please let me know so I can address it. Or tell them. Either way there's not much I can do until we find out where the link is.

I just had it pop up again on the PvP discussion thread, but I can't even see signatures on my phone, so I don't know who it is.

Dave

Staff member
Are you sure? I don't even see that he has a signature other than the hidden message.

Dave

Staff member
Very, VERY strange. I don't even see that broken link in his signature. I wonder if Chrome is blocking it out.

Dave

Staff member
Dude if it weren't for Pez I'd never have seen it. I didn't even get a broken link icon from your sig.