Can we get rid of the censor?

Not that I want to use any of the few words that are currently censored on this board, I just absolutely hate the idea of having one. We're all adults on this board (Yoshi's close enough) and can handle not having some portions of language blocked off.

Well, a bunch of the words that are censored aren't really used as much anymore. I don't know if we've mellowed as a community, or if culture at large is starting to realize that using homophobic or racial slurs aren't OK to use as insults.

If we're "voting," I'd just like to say it's something that not an issue for me. Having it doesn't bother me, losing it wouldn't bother me. The only times I ever even notice it's there are for certain infrequent edge cases such as when I try to say the name of everyone's favorite frozen treat.

--Patrick

I guess I'm the only one this bothers? Alright, I'll suffer with it, ya bunch of bunts. :p

I was going to let the censor handle that, but autocorrect did it for me.

If we're "voting," I'd just like to say it's something that not an issue for me. Having it doesn't bother me, losing it wouldn't bother me. The only times I ever even notice it's there are for certain infrequent edge cases such as when I try to say the name of everyone's favorite frozen treat.

--Patrick
A cocksicle?