[Drawing] Bumble, who is a Hack [February Draw-a-day]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am by no means a guitarist, the closest I am is a part-time bass enthusiast. However, every time I go in my brothers room, I pick up his guitar and fiddle around.

This just happened to be recorded: (I don't even know if it's uploading correctly..)

Attachments

After many failed attempts at repair, it appears i wont be able to scan my drawings for now.. however, I still have a trusty camera phone to upload with! Prepare for the wave of art later tonight

Here's a drawing I did for my girl; long story short, it's a bumblebee mixed with dumbledore.
Bumbledore.

bumbledore.jpg

Also from last week, some drawings I did in classes:

A guy I need to clean the lines on, and will hopefully return in a comic or something? Maybe. A villain anyways.

guy.jpg

A guy I started in class, but was looking far too much like the Hulk so I gave up..

nothulk.jpg

Here's a sad blueberry waffle.

waffle.jpg

And here's a concept drawing of one I hope to actually do this month sometime..

links.jpg

A space cat:

cat.jpg

I can't escape the urge to draw DBZ... I can't escape Vegeta's unbelievably distorted arms either..

majin.jpg

A turtle takin care of business:

turtling.jpg

Here's a comic of sorts. Kinda hard to read.. second panel is "So what are you... Berry? Lemon? Custard?"

once.jpg

My notes tell the story I think:

fuck.jpg

Attachments

More Bumbledore and more DBZ!

If you need some non-Vegeta DBZ inspiration, draw my favorite DBZ character: Pikun!

Love the Bumble comics too!

I now pine for the halcyon days of this morning when I was blissfully unaware of the constitution of said sweetbread.

ElJuski

Staff member
you then cooly responded, "dicks. I'll have a milkshake made out of dicks", sliding the folded dollar bill across the table towards the waitress with a grim finality.

Another villain sketch.

Not happy with the size of the head, it's too... I dunno, fat.

Mind.jpg

Here's some Downton Abbey fan art. I spent all day watching the first season. It's amazing.

abbey.jpg

MOAR DBZ.

I am requesting some Bulma...because she USED to be a god damn important character!

Bonus points if you work Vegeta in.

Used to be? She's the reason Vegeta grew as a character and beyond his one dimensional act. If anything, considering the whole scope of the series, she's easily one of those most influential of almost any character in the series :)

Status
Not open for further replies.