Bullying to Death. What's the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the intense level of personal involvement in this topic, a lighter touch would not be a bad thing. Calling someone out, even if they're wrong, is much more confrontational than this conversation wararnts, and in this case is best reserved for close RL friends and/or a therapist, not internet peeps you hang out with.

Ease up, man.

No, not gonna climb back into the tub-o'-shit.

*walks outside and facepalms*
Then you shouldn't have even posted. I know you're a coward. Don't worry.[/QUOTE]

So was Ghandi then. Quit being a prick.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, while I'd not call NR a coward, I must note that he basically walked up to his bully, tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention, and then told him that he's ignoring the bully. The 'Wozel is right, NR did nothing but poke the badger with that post.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a bully, so fuck off with that nonsense. I'll tell someone how full of shit they are, and if they throw garbage at me, I'll throw it right back. That's not being a bully, that's called holding your own.

I wouldn't even mind NR at all if he wasn't a big defensive whino half the time. Guess that's what happens when you've never stood up for yourself.[/QUOTE]

Dave has already warned you once in the thread and I'm tired of seeing your posts reported (and correctly so).
Lay off or you get to take rest of the day off. 5 point infraction.

C

Chazwozel

Given the intense level of personal involvement in this topic, a lighter touch would not be a bad thing. Calling someone out, even if they're wrong, is much more confrontational than this conversation wararnts, and in this case is best reserved for close RL friends and/or a therapist, not internet peeps you hang out with.

Ease up, man.

Fine.

This was my first response to NR:

I bet you would have saved yourself a whole shit ton of mental scarring if you learned to stand up for yourself and pop a few black eyes. After being choked like that, the attacker is the free game, not you! You know what you do, kick him square in the fucking teeth.

It's not mean. It tells it how it is.

Dave

Staff member
But see that's not a good response because it doesn't always work! Getting up and kicking someone in the teeth frequently makes shit worse. As it did in my case. And many others. Yes, if it's only 1 bully it might work and I'm glad it did in your case, dude. But in several case it's a fucking pack of bad guys who if you get up they delight in knocking you down again and again and again.

D

Disconnected

No, not gonna climb back into the tub-o'-shit.

*walks outside and facepalms*
Then you shouldn't have even posted. I know you're a coward. Don't worry.[/QUOTE]

So was Ghandi then. Quit being a prick.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, while I'd not call NR a coward, I must note that he basically walked up to his bully, tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention, and then told him that he's ignoring the bully. The 'Wozel is right, NR did nothing but poke the badger with that post.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying the badger isn't smart enough to let it go? The badger is given free reign to be a dickwad? I thought he was a shark-man anyways.

Blame game GO!

C

Chazwozel

No please, more, I love being the Halforums pinata of misplaced physiological transference. That's right, mmm mob mentality tastes so good.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

But see that's not a good response because it doesn't always work! Getting up and kicking someone in the teeth frequently makes shit worse. As it did in my case. And many others. Yes, if it's only 1 bully it might work and I'm glad it did in your case, dude. But in several case it's a fucking pack of bad guys who if you get up they delight in knocking you down again and again and again.

It's not a bad one either, and he didn't have to get all butthurt over it.

No please, more, I love being the Halforums pinata of misplaced physiological transference. That's right, mmm mob mentality tastes so good.

1) We have a thread about bullying. A person comes in and says that anyone who doesn't punch the problem in the mouth is a weakling who is just asking for more bullying. He is the victim because people think he's being a dick. Makes sense to me!

2) If it makes the situation worse, that is definition of a bad response.

Also, did you respond to the definition of bullying with an attempt at a fat joke, or am I reading too much asshole into "not smaller"?

You should rember that Chaz is a scared man child crying for attention, and that should give you a clue about the fat joke.

C

Chazwozel

1) We have a thread about bullying. A person comes in and says that anyone who doesn't punch the problem in the mouth is a weakling who is just asking for more bullying. He is the victim because people think he's being a dick. Makes sense to me!

Also, did you respond to the definition of bullying with an attempt at a fat joke, or am I reading too much asshole into "not smaller"?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a fat joke. HE'S LITERALLY BIGGER THAN I AM! Why does transfer into fat joke? Jesus, would it have been better if I said his mass was greater than my own?

I hate to say it but GasBandit is 100%.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

You should rember that Chaz is a scared man child crying for attention, and that should give you a clue about the fat joke.

And here comes the armchair psycho-analysis. Thanks, doc.

M

makare

Some psychological issues are so obvious and well known that anyone can spot them... except of course the person who has it.

C

Chazwozel

Some psychological issues are so obvious and well known that anyone can spot them... except of course the person who has it.
Yes. You have obsessive compulsive personality disorder in conjunction with an eating disorder. Am I close?

Also, did you respond to the definition of bullying with an attempt at a fat joke, or am I reading too much asshole into "not smaller"?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a fat joke. HE'S LITERALLY BIGGER THAN I AM! Why does transfer into fat joke? Jesus, would it have been better if I said his mass was greater than my own?

I hate to say it but GasBandit is 100%.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

And here comes the armchair psycho-analysis. Thanks, doc.[/QUOTE]

I'm just telling it like it is etc. Etc. People need to be called out on their bullshit and so forth.

M

makare

Close. I do have ocd/anxiety but I take meds for it so that is controlled. I don't have an eating disorder though.

Now do yourself. What exactly is YOUR problem chaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.