Brothels now legal in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny comments so far on radio are:

"Based upon the existing legislation it was the correct decision. The government should appeal this decision or draft legislation that makes sense. And while we wait for these results lets tax it."

OMG this is amazing news! I knew the SCoO had this on their docket, I just never realized that the results would be published today!

I absolutely don't disagree with legalized, regulated prostitution the same way I would absolutely support legalized, regulated marijuana sales in this country. It makes sense, it adds tax dollars to the country, I personally think it would make the country a fucking safer place.

Ah, didn't know you had posted a thread about this already. Somebody merged my thread with yours, so now I look like a dumbass (Thank you for the sarcastic "Informative" vote, Jay ).

Ca bien fonctionneeeeee. Colisse, viens en Montreal mon pote, on ira boire une couple de bieres.

T'abite loin.

Well, as long as the brothels keep the sex slaves, under aged kids and pimps out of the business... I don't have much of a problem with legalized prostitution.

Well, he does get paid for making them.
Man I could make a rant like this with HALF the budget he got.

How often do the women in brothels get check ups? You never know when condoms can break, or when someone's horrible vengeful friend pokes holes in them so that the person who uses the condoms impregnates a hooker causing the person to have to work double-shifts to support his brothel baby. Of course since this is Canada and people are supposedly nicer up there, there's probably less chance of this happening so not as much need I assume.

So...I'm the idiot for NOT wasting my time making a clearly expensive video kvetching about a certain phrase?

Yes.

Also, in regards to prostitutes getting impregnated because of your shitty friends: I'm pretty sure the brothel would provide the condoms and other contraceptives, not the patron.

Yes.

Also, in regards to prostitutes getting impregnated because of your shitty friends: I'm pretty sure the brothel would provide the condoms and other contraceptives, not the patron.
Okey dokey! And I don't have the shitty friends, my friends have the shitty friends. And yet whenever I wanna hang out with my good friends, there they is.

Status
Not open for further replies.