Bones wants you to AMA

True story: I found out about a month ago that once, a girl wanted me to take her home, but I was so oblivious to her advances that I just assumed we were having fun flirting, not like sexy-times flirting.

True story: I found out about a month ago that once, a girl wanted me to take her home, but I was so oblivious to her advances that I just assumed we were having fun flirting, not like sexy-times flirting.

And see, it always looks so easy in movies and stuff and I always wondered how it works in real life.[DOUBLEPOST=1444156118,1444156071][/DOUBLEPOST]
all i see is tentacle monsters...
For a second I was going to console you - "There, there." But you may be into tentacle monsters, in which case I'll still hug you but you don't get to be consoled.

And see, it always looks so easy in movies and stuff and I always wondered how it works in real life.[DOUBLEPOST=1444156118,1444156071][/DOUBLEPOST]

For a second I was going to console you - "There, there." But you may be into tentacle monsters, in which case I'll still hug you but you don't get to be consoled.
I am hopeless

I think the worst thing I've ever done is my best friends' husband [...]
Your sentence structure. It needs work. :p

I used to play-flirt all the time. ALL the time. With EVERYONE. Which, of course, meant I missed quite a few opportunities of actual flirting, as it turned out, so much later.
Then again, it also got me in bed with my current girlfriend while I thought I was just play-flirting because I didn't figure I'd have a shot with her, so hey, it evens out, I guess. This is also why I'm not allowed to play-flirt anymore :p

Your sentence structure. It needs work. :p

I used to play-flirt all the time. ALL the time. With EVERYONE. Which, of course, meant I missed quite a few opportunities of actual flirting, as it turned out, so much later.
Then again, it also got me in bed with my current girlfriend while I thought I was just play-flirting because I didn't figure I'd have a shot with her, so hey, it evens out, I guess. This is also why I'm not allowed to play-flirt anymore :p

Haha, that's already been pointed out but thanks. ;)

I don't think I play-flirted much when I was younger and really, I don't play flirt much now - there's only a few people I do that with, so it's easy for me to stay out of trouble.

I had a thread it got closed.

so following in littlekagsin's steps im home today with nothing on the docket so please ask me anything so i dont spend the entire day snoozing.
Did you wind up spending the entire day snoozing?

What would you say were the best english-dubbed animes released in the last 5 or so years?
last 5 years, hmm, 2010-2015
  • no game no life
  • love, chuunibyo and other delusions!
  • Haganai
  • K-ON!
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
[DOUBLEPOST=1445357243,1445357163][/DOUBLEPOST]
When you were a kid, what did you dream of being when you grew up? (Or got older since I don't really believe in growing up. ;) )
a scientist or doctor. Got my degree in environmental science and hydrogeology. working selling rough and finished electrical products for a major home improvement supplier. :3

a scientist or doctor. Got my degree in environmental science and hydrogeology. working selling rough and finished electrical products for a major home improvement supplier. :3
That's way cool!

I wanted to be a Vet and then I realized I'd have to put animals to sleep and NOPED right outta that idea.