[PC Game] Blood Bowl: Now on humble bundle!

If they share the beer afterwards. Who knows?!?[DOUBLEPOST=1378946864,1378946330][/DOUBLEPOST]Heh, I like leaving elven teams like that with my Nords, Shadowing 4TP *pain* !![DOUBLEPOST=1378946912][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm gonna need to make a fresh team and rename them, I reckon so probably not tonite.

If they share the beer afterwards. Who knows?!?[DOUBLEPOST=1378946864,1378946330][/DOUBLEPOST]Heh, I like leaving elven teams like that with my Nords, Shadowing 4TP *pain* !![DOUBLEPOST=1378946912][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm gonna need to make a fresh team and rename them, I reckon so probably not tonite.

Well, when you get your team made, and the players named, just apply them to the Mister Hadwick Invitational. To make the acceptance process quicker, make sure to join the cknoorbowl steam community, pop in the chat, and ask the people there to approve the team. Otherwise it'll be approved whenever the next admin checks.

I just played against my first skaven team with my chaos one... and even though I killed two of their players and incapacitated most of their team... they still won.

Crazy.

I just played against my first skaven team with my chaos one... and even though I killed two of their players and incapacitated most of their team... they still won.

Crazy.
Yeah, Skaven are going to win. That's just Skaven. They're like the yankees, it's no big deal when they win, because that's expected.

The fact that my halflings tied them was amazing. A 2-2 Halfling tie vs Skaven is like a 6-1 win when adjusted for inflation.

Update, 10/11/2013: For anyone that was curious about Blood Bowl but didn't want to pay $10 for the game while it was on sale, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition (which is fully compatible with Chaos Edition, and is only missing 3 teams) is a part of the Weekly Humble Bundle, meaning you can get it for as low as $1.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Apart from Blood Bowl, how are the other games in the bundle? And are the bonus games worth paying six bucks for?

The only game I've heard of in there is Cities XL, and apparently it's not that great?

figmentPez

Staff member
Apart from Blood Bowl, how are the other games in the bundle? And are the bonus games worth paying six bucks for?
I've been watching Dodger's Let's Play of The Last Testament of Sherlock Holmes, and it looks like a competent adventure game, with decent puzzles and some good voice acting. If you're a fan of Sherlock Holmes, or adventure games, it seems a decent price.