Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a good portion of the forum is now hooked on QI, so its about time you guys started watching the other great English panel shows available on Youtube. And Big Fat Quiz of the Year is one such show. 2011 just aired in the UK yesterday, and Youtube has it for our viewing pleasure today. Let's take a look, shall we?

That was pretty great. Although, the middle couple got really obnoxious at points, it felt like they were trying waaaaaaaaay too hard to be funny... and failing.

That was pretty great. Although, the middle couple got really obnoxious at points, it felt like they were trying waaaaaaaaay too hard to be funny... and failing.
hmm, yes, thats David Walliams for you (Although he has, on ocassion,been funny, and even played kind of the straight-man role to another goofy team on BFQotY before). I don't even know who the lady is.
Added at: 12:48
Mitchell has a beard now?! What has this world come to?
He's had it, shaved it, and I guess regrown it this year. I think he may have even done a David Mitchell's Soapbox on it.
Added at: 12:55
Big Fat Quizzes of the past:

Wait, people HADN'T already been watching QI? I apologize guys, I would have spammed the boards about it long ago if I'd known people weren't aware of it.

I've been torrenting it since series 2 :)

I'd prefer to find someone around me in real life who can understand why I start giggling as soon as I say, "They saaaaay of the Acropolis, where the Parthenon iiiiiissss...."

Status
Not open for further replies.