Best Answer BananaHands and his new AMA thread!

What's the weirdest thing you've seen so far while working nights?[DOUBLEPOST=1449744011,1449743437][/DOUBLEPOST]Do bananas taste good with bacon or is it just peanut butter and chocolate? Have you ever eaten one of your fingers to find out?

BananaHands

Staff member
So... Whatcha gonna do with the bacon? ;)
I haven't decided if I'm going to make the bacon sushi or just spread it out with my morning eggs.

What's the weirdest thing you've seen so far while working nights?
Well my new job that's scheduled nights has been relatively tame. I have seen an entire stretch of all four lanes closed down on the 405 for some gigantic accident at 4am. Who knows what happened.

One point while working at the mansion I had to get a drunken, half-naked cast member in a van since he was kicked off the show. He threw up all over himself too.

Do bananas taste good with bacon or is it just peanut butter and chocolate? Have you ever eaten one of your fingers to find out?
I'm sure if you put bananas, bacon, peanut butter and chocolate together - it'd be pretty damn good. And I chew my fingernails to keep my uptake on potassium going without ruining my fingers.

I've had Nueske's before, and I do admit - it's the best stuff.

Just don't let my sister (who works for Hormel) hear me say that...

How busy are you?

I'm going to be in LA mid January for an event and I'm debating extending my stay by a day or two, could we hang out?

We could definitely hang out! I'm free during the day and Saturday and Sundays. You still planning on moving here??
YAY!!

And YESS. If I could move there tomorrow I would - our hang up is Nate finding/getting a job. While he's a smart man and has his degree in electrical engineering, everyone wants experience before hiring him. So we're stuck in this weird vortex of he needs experience but how else is he supposed to get it other than getting a job?

Anyway, it's dumb. Your number the same? I'll text you when I'm in town! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is the last time you wondered where all the time had gone, and what caused you to reflect on its speedy passage?

Are you still working on The Bachelor/ette, or are you on a new project? Is there any juicy behind-the-scenes info you can share about whatever the answer to question #1 is?

BananaHands

Staff member
Are you still working on The Bachelor/ette, or are you on a new project? Is there any juicy behind-the-scenes info you can share about whatever the answer to question #1 is?
Yes! Still on it, moved up to assistant editor which is nice. Juicy behind the scenes stuff is there is a lot of making out with the main cast that doesn't make it on the show because it's just kind of sloppy how much spit is swapped on that show.