[Drawing] Back from the DED - Draw Every Day September 2016

If it wasn't for the twelfth I'd be making a joke about your world being populated by nothing but you and beautiful women.

If it wasn't for the twelfth I'd be making a joke about your world being populated by nothing but you and beautiful women.
I know what you mean. I definitely tend to draw more women anyway, but this time around it was compounded by asking for volunteers for reference images on Facebook (which is why I've drawn a few real world friends). But when you put out a request like that, you don't get many dudes that are interested in being drawn. I've got like 4 pics each of 5 different woman friends and none of men.

I know I haven't been around on the forums for a while, but can you no longer tag members, or am I just forgetting how?

I know I haven't been around on the forums for a while, but can you no longer tag members, or am I just forgetting how?
You can still tag people, but the popup prompt is gone, you have to manually @ and figure out how to spell their username correctly.
...unless you are on mobile. The mobile version of the editor will still autocomplete it.

Also, the spoiler button is gone, which means you have to roll your own [spoiler|/spoiler] tags.

--Patrick