[Announcement] BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amelia Carolynn, born 8lbs, 13oz on Sunday :)
We are still at the hospital till next Sunday dealing with a rough labor/c-section and infection, which means baby gets a 7-day dose of antibiotics... BUT both she and Mommy are doing great and are up and around.
Amelia is big and happy and loving hanging with her folks and friends and we can't wait to get her home on Sunday!
See you around Halforums! I gots a cute little (kind of little) baby to snuggle!
Click to make little baby BIG BABY :Leyla:
IMG_2216.JPGIMG_2229.JPGIMG_2242.JPGIMG_2248.JPGIMG_2259.JPG

Thanks everyone! No worries NR, I've had something in my eye rather constantly, I've never felt so much stress (from all the infection/c-section stuff) and total joy all at the some time.

C sections produce superior children. This is a fact. Is a C-section baby.
Kidding aside, sorry for the troubles but congrats on the kid.

Thanks folks, you know, while it's been a rough few days we have weathered and survived and have a beautiful little girl to love so we are counting our blessings.

Dave

Staff member
As I said on Facebook...Congrats, Daddy! Now all you have to do is get some slZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Congrats, dude. Yeah, can't really think of anything more original right now, sorry. But I do mean it, so that counts, right?

Congrats man, she's a stunner.

Also, in the unlikely event she's single in eighteen years, may I date your daughter?

Thanks everyone, too many posts to like but know I have read them all and appreciate all the well wishes.

bhamv3: In 18 years if she's still single and you have become a billionaire we can talk.
Congrats bro.

Hopefully I'll be joining team Daddy soon enough.
I would assume so Mr. Married Jay. Congrats on that BTW. Now get baby-makin'.
Going all MySpace retro:

I'm already setting up her myspace account so she can be on the cusp of all things tech. Thanks Ame :)
As I said on Facebook...Congrats, Daddy! Now all you have to do is get some slZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
Dude. I realized that I haven't eaten a meal that was hot in 4 days and I haven't slept for longer than 2-3 hours since she was born. Then I realized that was the next several years of my life.:Leyla:
Congrats homie. More Millers = yay.
Hell to the yeah.

Thanks everyone! Here's how I feel about all of ya'll being so awesome:
IMG_0202.JPG

Congrats man, she's a stunner.

Also, in the unlikely event she's single in eighteen years, may I date your daughter?
See folks? Proof that this forum is slowly becoming more and more decent. A couple of years ago, Bhamv2 would've said 16 years. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.