Ask Cajungal things so she has something to do while waiting for her professor this afternoon!

Can I touch your butt?
Er.. uh..
Can I respectfully flirt with you occasionally in the context of fun, harmless, internet shenanigans?

Cajungal

Staff member
Can I touch your butt?
Er.. uh..
Can I respectfully flirt with you occasionally in the context of fun, harmless, internet shenanigans?
Yes. ^_^ The flirting around here is generally fun and not off-putting. Just keep your hands off my butt. I just ate cheese.

Cajungal

Staff member
.... you ever considered dying your hair red?
You know, I have, but I don't think I ever will. I didn't even start blowdrying it until college (and even then not much). So it's super soft and shiny. I don't know if I want to start putting up money and time to doing something that will likely damage it and also require a lot of upkeep. Low maintenance is my style in all things appearance.[DOUBLEPOST=1444156329,1444156300][/DOUBLEPOST]
What kind of cheese?
Colby jack.

You know, I have, but I don't think I ever will. I didn't even start blowdrying it until college (and even then not much). So it's super soft and shiny. I don't know if I want to start putting up money and time to doing something that will likely damage it and also require a lot of upkeep. Low maintenance is my style in all things appearance.
How dark is your natural hair? I haven't had to bleach my hair to dye it red. :D (I'm going to the next time around because I want real fire hair, but I digress.)

What professor are you waiting for?

What kind of sauce pan do you have?

What kind do you want to have?

Which member of Halforums would you give the greatest food you ever made to?

How many shoes do you own?

Who is stronger Hulk or She-Hulk?

How many widgets do you own?

Is it really all @GasBandit s fault?

What are you getting me for my birthday next week? Is it Lego?

Cajungal

Staff member
Why is teaching evolution in the classroom still controversial in the United States?
Because people think "theory" means something that it doesn't--they think it means hypothesis. Creationists claim that anything that was not actually observed cannot be real science. It's also something to take on faith. So, if that's true, then intelligent design (in their opinion) should receive equal time. Most people I've come across have no problem with evolution. They have a flawed perception of what it actually is. I made a kid with a fundamentalist dad cry when I tried to explain it for a kid who didn't understand "why there were still monkeys (ARGH)." I keep it fairly simple, because they're still young. But he literally believes that God just snapped his fingers. Most kids who go through the Catholic schools down here are taught that that's just a symbol for something that took a lot longer.

GasBandit

Staff member
I make one little comment about how your flirt with all the red heads and now you are trying to up your count already. Sheesh.
What can I say, I'm an incorrigible letch, a lothario of the highest degree, the basest of womanizers.

(he typed from environs that hadn't experienced a single female presence in years)

Cajungal

Staff member
What kind of sauce pan do you have?
I can't even remember.

What kind do you want to have?
To be honest, I'm pretty clueless about what the best brands are. Just anything that heats evenly. Mine are pretty decent.

Which member of Halforums would you give the greatest food you ever made to?
I have to choose one??? Man... probably @Gusto cuz we go way back and he seems to appreciate good food. Or Kags because she's a doll. But I want to cook for all of you. A huge buffet of wonders.

How many shoes do you own?
Let's see... 1 pair of runners, 2 of work sneakers, 2 work Mary Janes, 1 of flip flops, 2 yoga sandals, 3 pairs of formal...
About 16 in all. A lot of them are shoes that I rotate for work.

Who is stronger Hulk or She-Hulk?
Gahhhhhh I really don't know. I like She-Hulk more and would like to believe she could kick his ass.

How many widgets do you own?
As many as there are grains of sand in the sky... or stars in the sea.
Is it really all @GasBandit s fault?
Always.

What are you getting me for my birthday next week? Is it Lego?
Nothing because it's actually your fault this time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444156902,1444156814][/DOUBLEPOST]
How dark is your natural hair? I haven't had to bleach my hair to dye it red. :D (I'm going to the next time around because I want real fire hair, but I digress.)

What professor are you waiting for?
1) Super dark brown with some tinges of red in the summer. I can't wait to see how yours turns out. :) I like the color you have now, too.

2) My "Nature and Needs of the Gifted Individual" professor. She's pretty great.[DOUBLEPOST=1444156945][/DOUBLEPOST]
What can I say, I'm an incorrigible letch, a lothario of the highest degree, the basest of womanizers.

(he typed from environs that hadn't experienced a single female presence in years)
But are you the letch king?

Aww! That's the sweetest thing.

And selfishly I want to come eat your food because YES PLEASE. Also that means we could meet and that makes me excited.

Cajungal

Staff member
On a scale of Incredible to Divine, how amazing is sriracha?
I'd call it Super-Incredible, though not divine. In my made-up classification of condiments, a divine condiment has a smoother texture. Also I like the one in the jar with garlic in it a little bit more.

2) My "Nature and Needs of the Gifted Individual" professor.
That sounds like a fascinating class. Is it?
I did a paper on the needs of gifted/talented students and lack of support in public school for a class I took on the psychology of the exceptional child. It was a thought-provoking subject.

Cajungal

Staff member
That sounds like a fascinating class. Is it?
I did a paper on the needs of gifted/talented students and lack of support in public school for a class I took on the psychology of the exceptional child. It was a thought-provoking subject.
It is! We have a wonderful textbook that's got a narrative feel to it, so it's informative and easy to read. We cover issues like perfectionism, under achievement, and interventions for students with high emotional sensitivity. I love it. It makes me much more mindful.

Can I just ask you one question?

Oh wait, damn

...ok, can I ask you two questions?

No, shit!

I mean, can I ask you a question after this one?

Ha! Alright....uhm.... I forgot what my question was. ....soooooooo... If you could teach any single subject, what would it be?

Have you ever been to a haunted house attraction? There's one here and a co-worker actually works there but it's still like 25 bucks just to get your spook on so I'm not sure if it's worth it. What do you think?

Did you read @phil's post the same way I did? Is Phil a big time slacker who loafs on the job while his coworkers do all the work running a haunted house attraction?

If money and time off work were not an issue....where have you always wanted to travel and what would you go see first?

I know I am likely way later than your appointment with your professor but hey I was on a plane earlier.

Cajungal

Staff member
Can I just ask you one question?

Oh wait, damn

...ok, can I ask you two questions?

No, shit!

I mean, can I ask you a question after this one?

Ha! Alright....uhm.... I forgot what my question was. ....soooooooo... If you could teach any single subject, what would it be?
3-5 homeroom is my favorite, because you get to cover both language and math. It was always what I wanted the most.

Cajungal

Staff member
Has anybody yet asked "How'd the meeting go?"
No. It was actually a class. I'd actually set up this ama thinking I wouldn't be able to come back until later that afternoon, but I blew off grading. I'll pay for that later

Last edited: