Asians dating Caucasians

In the same sense of your questions, one could ask you, why are you attracted to white guys? Hell, why are you even attracted to guys? I see nothing attractive about them, and can't fathom why anybody would want one.
Shush. I'm worried that one day all women will have a sudden burst of clarity where they realize "wait, men are ugly. Why aren't we all lesbians again?" Please don't encourage it to come any faster.

Shush. I'm worried that one day all women will have a sudden burst of clarity where they realize "wait, men are ugly. Why aren't we all lesbians again?" Please don't encourage it to come any faster.
It's something I've wondered. In recent years, I've noticed that a small percentage of women do genuinely like men. I don't know why. I'm pretty sure none of us have earned it. :p

(I judge this by the amount of complaining we cause.)

It's something I've wondered. In recent years, I've noticed that a small percentage of women do genuinely like men. I don't know why. I'm pretty sure none of us have earned it. :p

(I judge this by the amount of complaining we cause.)
If it helps, men really do it for me (maybe I'm on oddity). They really really do.

If it helps, men really do it for me (maybe I'm on oddity). They really really do.
But women have always been attracted to me and I just don't understand. What is this persrfsfsoifnmsekjfnslfmsflm

Nope, can't keep it up. I make a poor OP. What I actually have a hard time understanding is how someone doesn't understand that people see things differently, all things. I really don't think she's 26. When I got online as a 13-year-old, I would consistently mark myself as being several years older than I was. Difference being, my behavior backed it up and I'd typically be on forums where the people I conversed with were adults many years my senior.

My 11-year-old cousins seem to understand diversity and complexity of human thoughts, emotions, opinions quite well though, so age isn't exactly telling of maturity. I suppose OP could be 26. But that makes me sad.

But women have always been attracted to me and I just don't understand. What is this persrfsfsoifnmsekjfnslfmsflm

Nope, can't keep it up. I make a poor OP. What I actually have a hard time understanding is how someone doesn't understand that people see things differently, all things. I really don't think she's 26. When I got online as a 13-year-old, I would consistently mark myself as being several years older than I was. Difference being, my behavior backed it up and I'd typically be on forums where the people I conversed with were adults many years my senior.

My 11-year-old cousins seem to understand diversity and complexity of human thoughts, emotions, opinions quite well though, so age isn't exactly telling of maturity. I suppose OP could be 26. But that makes me sad.
Well, it depends on cultural background too. I've known a few people in their 20's that seem surprisingly ignorant simply because they come from a close minded culture where critical thinking has been punished. I'd be curious to know how long she's been living in Canada.

Well, it depends on cultural background too. I've known a few people in their 20's that seem surprisingly ignorant simply because they come from a close minded culture where critical thinking has been punished. I'd be curious to know how long she's been living in Canada.
Living in Canada or even being Canadian doesn't magically bestow you with the trait of being open-minded.

Living in Canada or even being Canadian doesn't magically bestow you with the trait of being open-minded.
But it does, presumably, expose you to a culture that's not Chinese (her parents are Chinese, IIRC). Being exposed to different cultures generally does facilitate open-mindedness.

True, but as bhamv pointed out, it does force you to interact with different cultures.

And in no way am I saying that China isn't diverse. I know there are a multitude of ethnicities and languages living all throughout China, but it's obvious that the OP (or at the very least her parents) come from a more 'traditional' and closed off portion.

I don't know why I'm telling you this, but..It's Miranda Kerr, she's adorable. And a Victoria Secret Angel. She's well known for winking during interviews. I don't know why I know all of this.
I don't even want to see her in lingerie. I just want to see her continue to wink... that's a great wink.

People can date/marry whomever they want, I certainly don't care. However, if you marry someone from a different culture (and even if you don't!) get your mother freaking pre-marriage counseling going on. Cultural differences can cause a LOT of stress in a relationship. Way more than people expect.

People can date/marry whomever they want, I certainly don't care. However, if you marry someone from a different culture (and even if you don't!) get your mother freaking pre-marriage counseling going on. Cultural differences can cause a LOT of stress in a relationship. Way more than people expect.
Hey man, it's not my fault she never asked if I was polygamous.