[TV] Ash vs. the Evil Dead

GasBandit

Staff member
I guess I'm just used to Sam Axe hair.

The one in the poster looks like he didn't shampoo for 2 weeks then ran a hairbrush through it.

Well, I mean, he's fighting a horde of undead with a chainsarm, I imagine shampooing isn't his greatest priority... :p

I just finished Season 1 and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Ash is still the selfish, bone-headed, reluctant "hero" he always has been. (Okay, maybe not so much in the original Evil Dead, but that was more serious.) And since there's talk of Season 2,
I'm glad it looks like we'll get more Lucy Lawless! I love when Lucy and Bruce are together. And that last episode certainly amped up the gore, but it did feel on par with the Evil Dead films. Speaking of which, my only complaint is that I wish they made more references to Army of Darkness, though it was fun to see Ash-twin again.)

Did anyone else watch Season 2? I just finished it.

I thought the asylum part wasn't bad, very creepy and video game-ish. Meanwhile, I liked them referencing Army of Darkness and literally bringing back elements from the original Evil Dead movie. One thing bugged me, though: why did they go back to 1982 when the original movie was released in 1981?