[Gaming] Armored Core custom creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to ignore this thread, but I'm going to use it to post some photos of various Armored Core designs I've been toying with, including various Transformers or versions of well-known mecha. Other Armored Core players are welcome to post suggestions to refine ideas. I'm about 50% complete on Armored Core: Silent Line on the PS2 but I have the majority of the parts, I'm working on getting the hidden parts so some of these will be modified in time. Feel free to post your own!

My main heavy build would use the tank legs with just as much HP as I could get. I was slow but I took down everything. If I used energy weapons it would help with my expenses after a mission. I could do pretty well in the arena too, sometimes just by using a mix of cover and my total health to let my opponent run out of ammo before going in for the kill.

I'd always have to have a much lighter backup for certain missions though. I remember a kind of early one in AC2 where you have to chase a truck down. My heavy guy could never catch him so I stripped it down to the lightest everything and almost outran the damn thing.

Here's my main:

From memory, the setup is:
Head - M/007
Core - ILS
Arms - TIN
Legs - RVE (I think)
Generator - ROZ
Radiator - R10
Booster - FLEET
FCS- SROA2
Inside - none
Extension - IA-645
Back Unit R - XP-80
Back Unit L - none
Arm Unit R - MG-800
Arm Unit L - Moonlight
Optional - OP-Intensify

My fast hover model - great for the Easy Money mission (destroy cargo transport)

Head - VEN
Core - RAY
Arms - EAS
Legs - PETAL
Generator - ROZ
Radiator - R10
FCS - SROA2
Inside - none
Extension - none
Back R - none
Back L - HECTO rockets
Arm R - KP-180
Arm L - Moonlight

My heavy hitter, Cataphract

I've been trying them since the start, I never like any of the controls. 4 was the last one I tried, still didn't like the controls.

Fair enough. I hated the controls in Last Raven, for some reason. To be fair, I hated pretty much everything about Last Raven.

Status
Not open for further replies.