Anyone want to buy some collectibles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling all my comics, star wars toys, and a sweet siphon filter zero halliburton attache case.

It probably wouldn't be feasible to ship the comics :/ It would probably be more in shipping than what you pay me for them but ill post them anyways.

You should be able to ship comic books via USPS media mail, which is quite cheap, a quick postage calculation shows a 10 pound package ships for $5.89. Though I suspect you'll want to protect them well, which will add weight.

I haven't bought montly, floppy issues in ages, so two questions:

1) Any trades?
2) Among your stacks, do you happen to have Archie Meets Punisher? :D

I had the first 5 TWD trades but loaned them to a kid in high school along with my zombie survival guide and never got them back.

I have the first two invincible trades though.

Dave

Staff member
I have the first 10 Walking Dead trades. They are going to be the prize for the October contest.

Are you selling to make quick cash? If you are selling them to just clean up the clutter, and make some spare change, I'd suggest eBay. Start small selling individual issues/one offs, until you have a good reputation. Then start selling items there in bulk.

My bro sells a lot of photography equipment on eBay. He makes good money selling to people in small towns that do not have camera stores. The same towns that don't have good camera stores don't have good comic shops either.

Have a reasonable start bid the least that you will part with the comics, and have a Buy Now price that would be $.50 to $1 less than appraised value. Figure your time and materials into the shipping and list it up front.

I hope you get most of your cash back.

I was just trying to make quick cash, but I dunno if I will end up selling them now, I really don't want to but need some money to pay off credit card debt before I start up at school but I may end up making enough on my next 2 checks to cover it.

The zero halliburton case I wanna get rid of, I don't even like siphon filter lol I won it from sony with a psp and the game and sold the psp and game right away :p

You might as well keep it. Because you will likely not get as much for those items as you would like. Do not sell them to a comic store, or you will not get anything for them. If you even get half of what you spent on those comics back, you'll still have a good bit of change to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.