[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Turnips are 307 on the fine island of Puddington. It is also Lulu’s birthday. Lulu is a second resident I made to store things.
I will be opening my gates if you’d like to come sell once I figure out how to have both residents there at once.

I should be getting a Switch in next week (early xmas present to keep me from going stir crazy during covid).

I'm definitely getting this game.

I'd love to friend up anyone who is interested, when I get the thing set up.

I think so, but we’d have to be in game friends, so I think one of us would have to visit the others island first.
If you want, I could always send you a dodo code if you don’t mind dropping it off some time. And if you need anything, let me know. I don’t have much yet though.:oops:

Dug up a bunch of clams to make bait. Ran over to the pier to spend all night fishing for a blue marlin. Caught one on my first cast. heh

Wasted the rest of the bait trying to get a tuna.

You can buy cheap writeable nfc cards and load the data for any amiibo you want, which are all readily available online
Well, had I known that, I might've gone that route. As it was, I spent about $20 for 72 amiibos--so I think it might have been a wash, cost-wise.

I'm such a nerd
1612148968032.png

Yes, that means I've caught every fish I can catch in January except the Coelacanth. It hasn't rained on my island yet, but I keep making fish bait for the day it does.

I haven’t been able to get into fishing. It seems like all I catch in the ocean is sea bass and anchovies.

Does anyone happen to either have an extra cutting board recipe, or would be willing to make one or two for me if I gave them the materials? It’s the last thing we need to make the ironwood kitchenette.