[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

So I don’t know on rarity of items but I just got this Dragon Screen added to my catalog which is amazingly cool. It’s 140k on the catalog if anyone wants one.
I have the tiger version in my catalog, want to do a trade instead of me paying you?

I'm going to reduce the size of my fruit orchard because I never pick the fruit anyways, so if anyone wants some fruit trees, let me know and I'll come drop them on your island.

Also I'm trying to clear out flowers to try to do some planned crossbreeding, so if anyone wants some of my flowers those are also up for grabs.

I have meteor showers and Celeste visiting.

Chèvre is also crafting a tiny library. Her place is just across the bridge to the right of the museum.

Saharah is also around somewhere.

Dodo code is C3YX0 if you’d like to come visit.

Pardon the mess where the villager houses are. I’m in the process of moving them.

I have meteor showers and Celeste visiting.

Chèvre is also crafting a tiny library. Her place is just across the bridge to the right of the museum.

Saharah is also around somewhere.

Dodo code is C3YX0 if you’d like to come visit.

Pardon the mess where the villager houses are. I’m in the process of moving them.
Need anymore pink flowers? :p

I believe I only need the Brachiosaurus skull and Plesiosaurus tail to complete the fossil collection. Please let me know if you find an extra.

I have the Plesio tail. Mailed it to you @klew

Need a Sabertooth tail myself as my last one if anyone has it kicking around.

Turnips are 92 on my island this morning.

I have Daisy Mae trapped on the beach near my house.

Dodo Code is 5S1WL
Feel free to stop in and buy if you like.

Looks like I am going to have a Decreasing pattern this week (76% chance).

Nook's is selling books, though, so if anyone is looking to make bookcases or one of the other DIYs that takes a lot of books, I can open up.

I mean... I guess it's nice to know as early as Monday that my stocks all week aren't going to break 125. =/