[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

I have 100% chance of a large spike for tomorrow morning as high as 576.

Sadly I’m EST+1 so it will be over before many of you wake up I think?

The little ones are buying turnips for 303. Not super awesome, but my gates are open. Please excuse the over-flowered mess.

I have free DIYs if you’re interested. Let me know and I can take you. Please take many.

lol be right there

EDIT: Thanks @Squidleybits just let me know what I can do for you in repayment. sorry I had to be brisk, I have work in like 45 minutes and had to get up and get ready lol.

Last edited:
lol be right there

EDIT: Thanks @Squidleybits just let me know what I can do for you in repayment. sorry I had to be brisk, I have work in like 45 minutes and had to get up and get ready lol.
None needed :)

My oldest is here too selling turnips and going through the DIYs.

I plan to make a second person today on my island. I need more storage.

I plan to go with Lulu as that’s another of our cats.
Post automatically merged:

And flying pikachus are out in Pokémon Go and I have things to kill in PoE. How am I meant to work?

Anyone need the cutting board diy? I got one in. A bottle today. My friend code is SW-3132-7977-9208.

If anyone gets Celeste at some point, I still need the Cancer Table and would like to actually find her. :p

If anyone gets Celeste at some point, I still need the Cancer Table and would like to actually find her. :p
I just got the cancer table diy. I'll send it to you. Are you Tracy in game? Stupid Nintendo won't let me send to people on the switch friends list, only people on the AC friends list.

Last edited:
ugh decreasing this week, let me know if anybody gets any sort of hit...god this is the first time i lose my ass.

I haven't been watching my turnip prices for two weeks and I feel so freeeee.

Anyways, my turnip prices are 164 right now. They might go up to around 200 tomorrow morning or this might be peak. Turnip tracker has no idea because I haven't been tracking enough. But if you want to dump turnips on my island today, I can open my gate.