[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

I haven’t been able to get into fishing. It seems like all I catch in the ocean is sea bass and anchovies.

Does anyone happen to either have an extra cutting board recipe, or would be willing to make one or two for me if I gave them the materials? It’s the last thing we need to make the ironwood kitchenette.
Fishing is my main go to for making bells. Most of the stuff I caught just farming for bells. A couple things (stringfish, blue marlin, barreleye, popeye goldfish) I farmed for with fish bait. Most of them took between 10-20 tries, though I got the marlin on the first try.

I haven’t been able to get into fishing. It seems like all I catch in the ocean is sea bass and anchovies.

Does anyone happen to either have an extra cutting board recipe, or would be willing to make one or two for me if I gave them the materials? It’s the last thing we need to make the ironwood kitchenette.
I can make the cutting board. I'm at work right now, but should be home around 4pm est. I will try to remember to make one or two when I get home.

I can make the cutting board. I'm at work right now, but should be home around 4pm est. I will try to remember to make one or two when I get home.
Let me know if you have a chance to make some tonight. I can either stop over to your island, or I can send you a code for you.

I have the extra cutting boards and the diy laying around. I'll be in game in an hour or two. Are we in-game friends or can you send DIY through the mail?

Hey, @Shakey, finally got on, made some cutting boards and left them right outside the airport. If you haven’t gotten any yet, feel free to stop by.

Dodo code: 2C3H4

I may be AFK for a bit, seeing to a few things like putting my pet bunnies to bed. Feel free to poke around a bit.

So, my island currently has a million mannequins blocking off every respawn point for rocks.

2021020316325300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

3 more days, and I can clean it up :) (pic is from yesterday and only shows 2 rocks, but a 3rd spawned in today)
2021020316330700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Bonus: I'm starting to finally get golden roses
2021020619385300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Snow is gone from my island today. And it rained. Caught a coelacanth (after 20 fish baits) and a snail. All february bugs and fish and sea creatures caught with 2 days to spare ;)

turnip price was 267 before lunch, so I decided to try http://reddit.com/r/acturnips and open my island up for people wanting to sell. Usually you see prices in the 400-500's there, but I gave it a shot. Only had about a half-dozen folks show up, but still made 700K bells in tips. :Leyla:

Recently Animal Crossing did a crossover with Sanrio, makers of Hello Kitty. They have a bunch of really cute items that you can buy, but you have to get the cards. Well, my spouse was able to get a set of cloned coins so that we were able to get all of the items.

I have a number of them and they are really adorable. If anyone wants some, just let me know and I will order them. I can only do 5 at a time and would have to time travel to avoid waiting a day.

So, have a look at the list, let me know if you want anything and we can work it out. :)

Also, just about every phone now can write nfc cards. There’s apps out there that allow you to write your own amiibos. So all you need are some nfc cards/coins from Amazon, and the bin files (a google search will get you there). You can get just about every amiibo, even non-AC amiibos.

• Agree
Reactions: Dei
You might have some old hotel key cards or public transportation tickets that have NFC chips in them, if they are the tap-to-use type.

So, I caught all of the May creatures except the scorpion. Been running around at night trying to find one.
So, i decided to buy 20 nook miles tickets, to fly to mystery islands until I either ran into scorpion island or bamboo island (which you can fairly easily turn into a scorpion spawner).

Guess what was right outside the town hall when I came out with my tickets? A freaking scorpion. So I caught it.

Just saw the Nintendo direct for the new Animal Crossing update. Tons of new content and features. Many old favourites and quality of live stuff.