AMA - 99% Lurkery included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:behindsofa: *delurk mode on*

Since I've actually posted some lately (and may try to continue to do so), and the whole "who are you" question the one time I was in IRC, I suppose I could do this AMA-type thing-a-majig.

Here's the basics:

Not quite 30 years old (next year), married, have a 15 month old son.

Occupation: IT/IS work (currently doing a Active Directory Domain migration contract - looking for permanent work)

Hobbies: PnP RPG games, occasional playing of computer games or the Wii

Music tastes: Soundtracks (movies/tv), Country/Western (not Pop/Country)

Movie Tastes - anything but most horror

Favorite TV Show - BattleStar Galactica (recent remake)

And to get it out of the way - what does NCTS stand for? Nascar Craftsman Truck Series (now known as Nascar Camping World Truck Series, but I don't care to change my name).

I currently work nights, so I'll post responses when I can (not sleeping/watching son/working/etc).

*lurking mode on* :behindsofa:

5 Favorite Movies: (in no particular order)

Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Serenity
Iron Man
Barnyard: Original Party Animals
X-Men Trilogy

Steam - Left 4 Dead. Actually the only game I've ever purchased on Steam. I got HL2 when I bought my computer (got a packaged deal that came with the video card I selected). I did download the L4D2 demo, haven't actually tried it yet.

Barnyard is in your top 5? was it really that good? I haven't seen it.

I guess that was my question. lol
It's pretty good - mostly due to Sam Elliott... but then again I like him as an actor.

Sure, there probably could have been another choice but it was the first that came to mind of things I watch on DVD a lot.

which rpgs do you play?
I'm currently gaming in a group that has 2 games that we alternate playing.

Game #1 - Deadlands: Hell on Earth
Game #2 - Eberron in D&D 4.0 - Sunday is our second session

We have played D&D 3.5, Exalted (1st Ed), Iron Kingdoms, and I've run Hunter: The Reckoning.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

What is your favorite book?
Geesh - not sure when the last time I actually read a book that wasn't a RPG book... Never had much of a favorite book as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.