[Bug] About Ignoring Posters

I have noticed that if you are ignoring a poster, you also do not see any threads that they created - even if you posted in said threads before you put the poster on ignore.

I have noticed that if you are ignoring a poster, you also do not see any threads that they created - even if you posted in said threads before you put the poster on ignore.
What would happen if you triggered the Anonymous OP bug? Would it still hide the thread?

Dave

Staff member
I don't think that's a bug. If you are ignoring someone and they have the first post, it only makes sense that it would hide the whole thread.

I don't think that's a bug. If you are ignoring someone and they have the first post, it only makes sense that it would hide the whole thread.
I'm guessing the issue has more to do with "community" threads, where the OP doesn't really matter (we have a fairly high amount of those).

Not a feature I use or want, anyhow, but I could see wanting to ignore/hide all thread posts without necessarily affecting threads themselves. Sounds pretty niche as far as add-ons would go.