8/19 - Two Face seals the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would explain, but that always ruins jokes and you would be no better off.

I have had similar conversations myself however, so I have an advantage.

Charlie Dont Surf said:
http://www.theaterhopper.com/2009/08/19/two-face-seals-the-deal/

Um. I'm not sure what the joke is in this comic. Aaron Eckhart is a better actor than Jennifer Aniston. Okay.
The fact that he's a guy who's more interested in seeing a movie because of a guy instead of "a hot chick".

I totally get it. It's not "hilarious" but thats who I felt when I saw that horrible, HORRIBLE trailer.

Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are both enough of a deterrant to keep me from watching a movie I find even the least bit interesting.

Does this movie look very "paint by the numbers"? It's like they took notes in every other schlocky movie ever and then synthesized it down to 1.5 - 2 hours.

I probably won't be seeing this movie. Unless Aniston gets naked. Which I doubt. :tongue:

Edrondol said:
Does this movie look very "paint by the numbers"? It's like they took notes in every other schlocky movie ever and then synthesized it down to 1.5 - 2 hours.

I probably won't be seeing this movie. Unless Aniston gets naked. Which I doubt. :tongue:
Got a PM for ya!

Shegokigo said:
Edrondol said:

Got a PM for ya!
And I LIKE IT!!

Edrondol said:
Shegokigo said:
Edrondol said:

Got a PM for ya!
And I LIKE IT!!

See? THIS is why we had a NSFW board :tongue: :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.