36, Bitches!

feliz compleaños!

The month I turned 36, the Wii was released in the USA.

So you have that to eventually look forward to. One day, you'll be able to tell younguns about 2020 and feel all old and shit.

Though I suspect events of 2020 will seem much more momentous than the Wii.
Actually since this post was from 2014, then I believe he is no longer 36. However, because I am bad at math, I can not tell you his current age.

Also Happy Birthday, Nick

Actually since this post was from 2014, then I believe he is no longer 36. However, because I am bad at math, I can not tell you his current age.

Also Happy Birthday, Nick
lol, yeah...I just saw the "new posts" icon and jumped in. I didn't look closely enough at the date of the post. My bad ;)

Probably not good I just posted this on social media, then:

I turned 42 today and I'm just... depressed. It's not a "happy" birthday. My birthday always makes me feel depressed. I feel like a loser who has wasted his life. That I've wasted any opportunities given to me. That I'm not going to accomplish anything significant.

I've pretty much accepted that I'm going to die alone because I'll never meet anyone who either would want to stay with me or a relationship I don't self-sabotage like everything else in my life. I'm probably too old to have kids of my own (I'm older than when my father had me).

I still live with my parents and I just feel stuck. I don't have a life. Never really had one. Either I keep self-sabotaging anything on my life or depression keeps pulling me back down.

I've pretty much accepted that my life won't get any better now. I'll die alone. And I haven't killed myself because I'm afraid of the physical pain of it, and fear of dying. I just don't know anymore. I've given up because i truly believe there's nothing better for me anymore.

Probably not good I just posted this on social media, then:

I turned 42 today and I'm just... depressed. It's not a "happy" birthday. My birthday always makes me feel depressed. I feel like a loser who has wasted his life. That I've wasted any opportunities given to me. That I'm not going to accomplish anything significant.

I've pretty much accepted that I'm going to die alone because I'll never meet anyone who either would want to stay with me or a relationship I don't self-sabotage like everything else in my life. I'm probably too old to have kids of my own (I'm older than when my father had me).

I still live with my parents and I just feel stuck. I don't have a life. Never really had one. Either I keep self-sabotaging anything on my life or depression keeps pulling me back down.

I've pretty much accepted that my life won't get any better now. I'll die alone. And I haven't killed myself because I'm afraid of the physical pain of it, and fear of dying. I just don't know anymore. I've given up because i truly believe there's nothing better for me anymore.
I hope something happens later today that you can enjoy a little, even if for just a moment.

That's a lotta bitches!

Seriously though, we love ya Nick. Regardless of how you think of yourself. In fact, I'm starting to think you are a bad judge of yourself

I know our global situation is only making things worse, but much like @Hailey Knight , I hope you find something that can bring a smile to your face today. You are still a warm, welcome face in here!

900_7102155Oyk_superman-birthday-cake.jpg