[Drawing] 30 Days of Madness. GET YOUR ASSIGNMENTS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Are Doing This! We are dividing topics, though.

SO TAG ALLEN AND GET YOUR ASSIGNMENTS.

challenge.jpg

Dare we, halforums?

DARE WE?

July has 31 days. You need something for one more day.

I propose Dilbert Pinkerton. Because Dill's awesome.
(and I'm a shameless whore :p)

I haven't read your book or anything Nick but Dill to me seems like the Rorschach of anthropomorphic armadillos.

Which is to say I don't think he'd appreciate being plushied and hugged or loved.

Zappit

Staff member
Did any Halforumites make it through a Draw Every Day challenge? I know I only made three weeks before health issues f***ed that up for me.

A mad lottery might work here. Every entrant gets between five and ten of those categories, randomly assigned, and HAS to complete them all in a month to be eligible to win the challenge.

Allen's got a point about having more time to work on the drawings, that seems like a good idea.

I could go for that.

Also, for the record, I managed to do 2 drawings every day for the draw every day event. Just sayin'.

My birthday is on "A visual representation of your imagination." But yeah I'd be down for randomization

I drew something every day for the first two draw-every-day events, and ten posted like twice in the most recent one and was so ashamed of myself that I didn't post at all on HF for like 2 weeks.

LittleSin
2 A Monster(Good)
3 A Monster (Evil)
8 Close Eyes. Draw Batman
9 A Dinosaur, real or made up
11 Your favorite food (As a gift from the gods)
14 A Plant (Man eating)
18 A Tank
22 A battle suit designed for doing something completely mundane

Allen who is Quiet
2 A Monster(Good)
6 A hybrid animal
15 A Hover Vehicle
17 A devil/demon (without lifting your pen)
20 A Robot (Any size, for any purpose)
25 An Idiom literalized
26 An Animal that doesn't exist
29 A monument of the world coming to life and wreaking havoc on the nearest major capital city

Status
Not open for further replies.