[NHL] 2019-2020 NHL Season

Oh shit I forgot to make my post acknowledging that an American team has won the cup.
You know, given that the USA has become such a disease ridden, corpse laiden shit hole nation on the verge of economic and social collapse, such that the NHL has abandoned it, I thought you might forgo your post this year, but hear we are. It's a nice bit of tranquility through routine. Thanks!

You know, given that the USA has become such a disease ridden, corpse laiden shit hole nation on the verge of economic and social collapse, such that the NHL has abandoned it, I thought you might forgo your post this year, but hear we are. It's a nice bit of tranquility through routine. Thanks!
At this point most fans of Canadian teams only want the cup going to their Canadian team as well. If it helps ease the pain of being a sabres fan I support it.

Last edited:
Bah I've been making that post since before the Sabres were a crushingly depressing disappointment and just a regular disappointment. And I'll be making it after we aren't a disappoint (or I'm dead, whichever comes first).

Bah I've been making that post since before the Sabres were a crushingly depressing disappointment and just a regular disappointment. And I'll be making it after we aren't a disappoint (or I'm dead, whichever comes first).
You deserve a medal for sticking with them during this monstrosity
23B9DF08-35E5-4C00-957A-43DDC57E928A.jpeg

Typical Canadian. "Oh, they've got a kid on their roster who I'm a third cousin once removed from playing defense!"

Once my team is out I usually just cheer for a hellmouth to open in center ice for the remaining teams. Thus far I've been disappointed.

25 years is fantastic for a quadriplegic.
He and Christopher Reeve were paralyzed the same year, but Roy outlived Reeve by over 15yrs.

--Patrick