[NHL] 2019-2020 NHL Season

This will be my last post in this thread until the Wings either get a #1 pick or make the playoffs again. So, goodbye forever I guess.

We lost the #1 pick to a playoff team in this garbage lottery, let me be bitter for a month or 3 okay?

The logo is just pure classic. I get the same feeling about that S that I do about the sabretooth tiger head with the Preds. It just looks right.

The goal is not to win the Cup. The goal is to earn money. Always has been, always will be. And they earn more money than anyone else.

Same as it always is, sell merchandise, sell tickets, sell concessions but most importantly sell advertisements. What sort of business model accepts the failure of 30 of 31 participants every year? That's what you get if you define winning the Cup as success. So you can't actually view any sports league in that manner. Why else are we having sports during a pandemic? It's not for the fans, it's for the owners bottom line and absolutely to make sure that the fans don't suddenly realize we don't need pro-sports leagues. So go ahead, taunt the fans of teams that lose, because the billionaires that are selling you that story sure didn't.