[NHL] 2018-2019 Season: The Rise of Gritty

Congrats to the Blues. Stars seemed to forget that they need to shoot the puck at the net for two periods, you'll never win a game if you just pass it around the boards in the offensive zone.

So if the existing "teams I absolutely HATE" line of thought happens, San Jose will win tonight.

Which would mean a Boston-Saint Louis final.

I said "I won't complain about how these playoffs go as long as it's not Toronto."

The hockey gods are truly testing my resolve.

Why you should root against each of the five teams remaining in the playoffs:

• Boston - because they don't need another championship parade.
  • Carolina - Remember the AAF!
  • Saint Louis - The Blues winning the Cup is a sign of the Apocalypse!
  • San Jose - The ghosts of the Oakland Seals are still wandering around. And #### Joe Thornton.
  • Colorado - The curse of Mmmma-Matt Duchene. And Patrick Roy.

Go Blues. I don't even care it gives the Leafs sole possession of the longest drought. Actually, it's because of that. I know that pain. If it can't end for us, I hope it ends for St Louis fans

Today is the last day of the NHL season.

Dear God, I can't believe that I'm actually rooting for the Bruins. I honestly don't know if I could handle Blues fans winning a Cup.

Or whining Leafs fans when they realize that they're the only ones left who haven't won a Cup since before I was born...

I said I wouldn't complain if it's not the leafs...

Really? If it weren't for it being mentioned here I would not be aware of it. All Leafs fans have been talking about since the second round is Marner.

Leafs fans are well aware of this fact already. Most are still cheering the Blues.
I was not aware of it. I don't think about teams that are not the Leafs. But I like the rags to riches and rookie goalie and taking headshots at the Bruins, so go Blues!

Dave

Staff member
Sparhawk's post has been reported for offensive content. I have no idea why it would be offensive. What am I missing?