[NHL] 2018-2019 Season, Poor, poor Ottawa

Reactions
141 6 0
Pre season has officially begun so I think it's time for a new thread.

A quick summary to get us started:

Karlsson is a Shark, Tavares is a Leaf, Yzerman is mysteriously stepping down, the Caps apparently broke the cup doing keg stands, and Ottawa is in the dumpster, which is on fire and inside another, larger dumpster and we all kinda really feel bad for them but man, that Melnyk video will never not be funny in a really cringe way.

Reactions
373 119 5
And I will say that the final four will be Pittsburgh, Toronto, Vegas (again) and That Team That Plays in That Arena a Block Away From the Ryman Auditorium.

Pittsburgh takes the Leafs in seven (and Crosby drives the dagger home), while TTTPiTAaBAFtRA takes back the Western Conference title in six.

This time, Subban scores the first goal of the series AND IT COUNTS, DAMMIT. Team in the right shade of Gold wins in six.

Reactions
141 6 0
And I will say that the final four will be Pittsburgh, Toronto, Vegas (again) and That Team That Plays in That Arena a Block Away From the Ryman Auditorium.

Pittsburgh takes the Leafs in seven (and Crosby drives the dagger home), while TTTPiTAaBAFtRA takes back the Western Conference title in six.

This time, Subban scores the first goal of the series AND IT COUNTS, DAMMIT. Team in the right shade of Gold wins in six.
Seems a bit early to be calling your shots, but I can't be all that mad. I'd love for the Leafs to make it to the conference finals.

Reactions
141 6 0

The more I think about it, the more I like this idea. Lets make some BOLD-ASS predictions!
  • Tampa takes the President's Trophy
  • Leafs make the final, beating Tampa in the conference final
  • Nashville takes the cup
  • Leafs finish regular season with 3 players over 80P (Mathews, Tavares and Marner). Nylander and Kadri both finish over 60.
  • Islanders win draft lottery

Reactions
28 0 0
The more I think about it, the more I like this idea. Lets make some BOLD-ASS predictions!
  • Tampa takes the President's Trophy
  • Leafs make the final, beating Tampa in the conference final
  • Nashville takes the cup
  • Leafs finish regular season with 3 players over 80P (Mathews, Tavares and Marner). Nylander and Kadri both finish over 60.
  • Islanders win draft lottery
Draft lottery is all Vancouver!

Reactions
204 5 0
Sure it's only 2-3 games in, but can we just end the season today and start the post season?
fullsizeoutput_ad9.jpeg

Reactions
504 198 22
The Sabres don't look great through two games but Dahlin looks like everything he was advertised as.

Reactions
373 119 5
Okay, let's see how things are going in Nashville...

(turns on radio feed)
(Calgary promptly scores)

Welp.