[NCAAF] 2017 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the land consolidates. For instance, Oklahoma beat UTEP, so those two areas are tied together permanently.
This. The more you win over other teams on the map, the more land you hold. But if you lose, that team gets all your stuff, even if you've got the whole map covered.

Just getting on board with this one:

ACC: Louisville
B10: WISCONSIN
B12: Iowa State
P12: Colorado
SEC: Missouri
IND: Notre Dame
AAC: Cincinnati
CUSA: Western Kentucky
MAC: Northern Illinois
MWC: Wyoming
SUN: Arkansas State

When I saw Maryland beat them I was :rofl:. I am so looking forward to a blowout at the RRR game in October.
I am also happy every time A&M loses even though they aren't in the BigXII anymore.

But, I don't think the hurricane joke was in good taste. :thumbsdown:

OU plays at Ohio State next. It's gonna be rough.

And we get some free football courtesy of Boise State and Washington State. I did not think the Cougs had it in them to come back from being down 31 - 14, but I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. Leach needs to take the conditioning coach out for a dinner of their choice, because even in double OT, the footwork on some of those defensive shifts was crisp.

A game that I couldn't root for anyone, but was reasonable happy with the outcome, except for OU actually getting a win, but loving Ohio getting the loss.

I'm not sure how I feel about the flag plant though.

Dave

Staff member
After the game, it's fine. Most of the Ohio State fans had already gone. DURING the game (like TO and the Cowboy's star) is just being an asshole.

Ohio did the same to OK last year. So it is expected.

I did like how it looked like the OSU band wanted to fight the Football team. That would have been an hilarious melee. 57 vs 300... It would have been and epic draw.

That sure seems like a Troll post, but who knows. I can't imagine confusing a Hawaiian with a "foreigner" if you have served in 'Nam.

B

BErt

Small but neat detail about the ESPN app: their gamecast is color-coordinated to the home field:
IMG_1508.jpg IMG_1509.jpg

B

BErt

University of Michigan update: BErt has died of AIDS because of this game.

B

BErt

@PatrThom...at halftime, Michigan was only up on Air Force - AIR FORCE- 9-6. Michigan ended up "winning" but...watching it live made me feel like I was slowly dying of aids.

@PatrThom...at halftime, Michigan was only up on Air Force - AIR FORCE- 9-6. Michigan ended up "winning" but...watching it live made me feel like I was slowly dying of aids.
Army and Navy get all the attention, but Air Force has traditionally had the better team of the three. Comes from all those years in the WAC.

B

BErt

Army and Navy get all the attention, but Air Force has traditionally had the better team of the three. Comes from all those years in the WAC.
Yes , exactly. And it also is the reason for that old childhood saying. Oh, what was it again? ...oh yeah, NEVER SCHEDULE AIR FORCE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.