[NHL] 2017-18 NHL - 100 Years (aka The Rise of the Golden Knights)

Okay, my predictions:

Washington in six
Vegas in six.

And... I've had this sneaking suspicion that Vegas will get the finals to game seven, and then suddenly it's like no one shows up. Washington wins their first ever Cup, and some accusations get thrown around about the Knights' play in the finals...

Okay, my predictions:

Washington in six
Vegas in six.

And... I've had this sneaking suspicion that Vegas will get the finals to game seven, and then suddenly it's like no one shows up. Washington wins their first ever Cup, and some accusations get thrown around about the Knights' play in the finals...
You can't change your pick. Certainly not while the team you picked to win tbe Cup is still playing!

Oh, no, we realize that's an open wound for them.

Of course, the ultimate would be if GMGM ends up winning the Cup... that'd not only be an FU to the Caps, but to Poile as well.

Yesterday was a bad day for Canada hockey, lost their last chance to get Lord Stanley's Cup back, and lost to USA in the bronze game of the internationals.

You know the Pens fans have a convoy of Vegas bandwagoners thanks to MAF, right?
Yes, but there's this other guy on there whose bobblehead I have. Y'all were great about giving him to us a few years ago.

This is RDJN's second straight Stanley Cup Finals appearance, and third in the last five years.