[NCAAB] 2015-16 NCAA Basketball Season (and 16-17)

Dave

Staff member
And Sparty loses. I had them playing Kansas for the championship. Way to go, you stupid fucks.

61% of ESPN brackets had Michigan State in the final 4. 31% had them in the championship game. You might not be done yet.

[DOUBLEPOST=1458429058,1458428750][/DOUBLEPOST]I think Stephen F. Austin and Sam Houston should have a paternity test to solve the issue.

Dave

Staff member
Well Iowa got to the round of 32 so I got that going for me. It was like the Rose Bowl all over again.

Well SFA just lost to Notre Dame 76-75. That takes care of my watching basketball for this calendar year, got my 3 minutes in.

Not sure what was better: the shot, Frank Kamminsky's reaction shot, or hearing "Varsity" sung by the team on-court afterwards...

:fu: DUUUUUUUUKE!!! *shakes fist*

Edit: Well, there goes my bracket. It can be saved if Villanova and UNC win out, but otherwise I am pretty sunk. Had a good run up until the Elite 8.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
I have 0 teams remaining in the Final Four. I'm out. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Well, I come home from my weekly game night with my friends to find that with Villanova's win, I won our little bracket. It was fun guys, I am genuinely surprised I did so well. :)

tbs? You've got to be kidding. CBS is airing the usual crap procedurals instead of the National Championship game. I kind of understand ESPN airing the football National Championship game, but this is like moving Game 7 of the World Series from Yankee Stadium to Staten Island. Or the Super Bowl from the Superdome to Louisiana-Lafayette.

From the Wiki about the television deal that went into effect in 2011:

"Initially, CBS will continue to provide coverage during most rounds, with the three Turner channels covering much of the early rounds up to the Sweet Sixteen. Starting in 2016, the regional finals, Final Four and national championship game will begin to alternate between CBS and TBS.[1] TBS will hold the rights to the final two rounds in even numbered years, with CBS getting the games in odd numbered years."