[NCAAB] 2015-16 NCAA Basketball Season (and 16-17)

Not making a new thread for the 16-17 season this late, but I have to come gloat about Kansas getting knocked out of the Big XII tourney.

B

BErt

Michigan is playing on pure adrenaline after a Wednesday plane cash and I really wouldn't bet against them right now

I did a smart bracket (computer does the picks) at ESPN. It already had WVU in the Final Four. The only changes I made were vs Duke and Kansas. Honest!

I'm in.

EDIT: 'Nova, Northwestern, Kansas, Kentucky; KY over 'Nova in the final.

Last edited:
In.

Duke/WVU/Kansas/Kentucky, with WVU over Kansas in the final. As long as WVU can get past Duke, it can happen. I don't see them blowing another double digit lead to Kansas in the last two minutes.

What the hell, I haven't watched a single game this season, but I can still click buttons next to team names - UNC to win it all, over 'Nova.

I don't either - I see them losing to Gonzaga - but we can still be total homers about it, right?
You don't have to believe me, but the auto-generated bracket really did have WVU in the Final Four losing to Duke in the semis, and then Kansas beating Duke to win it all. I only changed the last two games. They really should have swept the season series against Kansas, but that's a rant for another day.

You don't have to believe me, but the auto-generated bracket really did have WVU in the Final Four losing to Duke in the semis, and then Kansas beating Duke to win it all. I only changed the last two games. They really should have swept the season series against Kansas, but that's a rant for another day.
No, I totally believe you. WVU could definitely go all the way, as long as they don't trip over their own feet. Especially since (I don't think) Higgins and crew will be calling any games in the West region.

That's what we get for not picking our alma maters*, right?

* - Yes, UW is technically not my alma mater, but the UW System got all my money, anyways.

If the computer pick hadn't put WVU in the final four, I would've left it alone. I was shocked that it did. It was Duke that screwed me over instead. :p

Every year I say, "This year I am going to pick more upsets early on", and every year I pick most of the big programs to win. Next year!

So this is awkward for me. My Alma Mater is South Carolina, I think I've posted in the football threads about that previously. So I am very happy they are advancing. However, I had Duke beating them and going to the Final Four, so it totally wrecks my bracket. Well, I had other issues (Villanova!!), but that was a bigger surprise.

Basically, this is me:

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
My wife filled out a bracket at her work. She has never watched a basketball game. She's killing it!

My wife filled out a bracket at her work. She has never watched a basketball game. She's killing it!
Knowing anything about basketball does not affect the chances of winning a bracket. Actually knowing a lot about basketball actually tends to hinder people in picking winners in the playoffs.