[NCAAF] 2014 College football thread

So, who called FSU getting smacked down like that and OSU pulling out a dramatic win?

Not me, for one. If anything, I had it exactly backwards. I thought FSU would win a very close game that went go down to the wire and Alabama would blow out Ohio State. Welcome to the first year of playoffs, I guess. :)

So, who called FSU getting smacked down like that and OSU pulling out a dramatic win?

Not me, for one. If anything, I had it exactly backwards. I thought FSU would win a very close game that went go down to the wire and Alabama would blow out Ohio State. Welcome to the first year of playoffs, I guess. :)
I wasn't certain that OSU would be able to fend off Bama (though I was certainly hoping they would), but FSU had to battle back against too many mediocre teams this year, so I knew Oregon would blow them out. Great sportsmanship there at the end of that one, most of FSU being a bunch of pouty bitches and refusing to shake hands with Oregon.

Well after years of turning 2 stars into top caliber D-linemen, we just got arguably the best player in the country to play d-line.

This is good