[News] 11 nation map

Reactions
32 5 0
Hey there's Canada spots in there too. Get that manifest destiny crap outta this forum bro!

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,787 1,665 33
Eh, the Texas border between New Appalachia and the Deep South isn't accurate. As was put eloquently by someone else in a different thread months ago (I think it was Sixpackshaker), The "South" ends at I-45.

Reactions
430 55 1
This kind of thing crops up every once in a while. I've decided our country is just to stubborn to break up with itself, no matter how crazy we make each other.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,787 1,665 33
This kind of thing crops up every once in a while. I've decided our country is just to stubborn to break up with itself, no matter how crazy we make each other.
We have once, already. Killed over half a million of us to put it back together again.

Reactions
2,912 832 25
I probably have a dozen or more VHS cassettes with that show recorded in SLP. Ones where I sat there and edited out the commercials by pausing during the recording.
I was trying to collect the mystery credits from every show.

--Patrick

Reactions
1,038 333 1
We have once, already. Killed over half a million of us to put it back together again.
"Our ancestors built this country, using ancient stones from the bosom of America herself. And with a little yankee help... your confederate armies supplied the mortar."

Reactions
430 55 1
Bowielee, I think he was quoting the show. It was part of the bumper before the second song when Buster says "Who are these guys?!?"

Reactions
430 55 1
Agreed. Malcolm in the Middle was a great show. Netflix has every season on instant watch last I checked, too.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,787 1,665 33
I keep thinking the title to this thread is "11 nation nap." "That must have been a relaxing train ride."

Maybe I just need more sleep.