1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Retired Contest Entries

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dave
    Locked Sticky

Septtober Contest! - Spooky Twitter Returns!

Just a quick note - 93 legal entries this year! Well done! (I had to shitcan 5 entries that were too long. Sorry, folks!)
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Dave
    Locked Sticky

April Contest!! - My mom is special!

Ready to hear who won this thing? HUH? My methods of choosing a winner. 1) I take all of the entries and put them in an Excel spreadsheet. I give them all a random number using "=rand()" and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Dave
    Locked Sticky

March Madness!!

I hate duke. worst tournament ever.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options