1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Retired Artists of the Month

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Rob King
    Locked Sticky

September Artist! Blogger Extraordinaire Rob King!

It's ... not entirely clear what exactly is going on, but Nepal is going to happen if it kills me. Some money has come in, so that's helpful, and I've got a paycheck from my second job coming in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Cajungal
    Locked Sticky
    Like x 3

August! It's August! CajunGal is the AotM!

I seee, haha. That's a great song too... New video's up on my page, y'all! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Dave
    Locked Sticky

July Artist of the Month! Zappit Rules!

Thanks, guys. That linework is the result of my color blindness. Just started some new four-panel Pixels, too - so you may see that soon.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Dave
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Dave
    Locked Sticky

LittleSin - April AotM!

Thanks guys! I love flattery. :p Bumble: My favortire tool to use has to be PrismaColor markers. They just flow so nicely and leave very few "streaks". I don't have a full set though...I don't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dave
    Locked Sticky

March Artist of the Month: Philosopher B!

Yeah, it's killing me not to have the website up yet. Getting a little closer, though. Thanks for the comment. :) Why, thank you. :) I like to dabble. :p
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Dave
    Locked Sticky

February Artist of the Month: Espy Unleashed!!

Just wanted to let everyone know we got a new AOTM coming up soon so I thought I'd close this thread out. We are starting our first live practice in our new space tonight and hopefully we will be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Dave
    Locked Sticky

September AotM: FADE!

It's just in keeping with how awesome I truly am.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. twitchmoss
    Locked Sticky

December artist of the month: Moss

Hey, that's neat! It looks like a gun turret.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Krisken
    Locked Sticky

November Artist! Krisken!

Hah! I was wondering what the deal was! Darn it Moss, get in gear and show us your stuff!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Dave
    Locked Sticky

October Artist of the Month! PHIL!!

Pretty damn good.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options