1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Pez's Playhouse & Cosplay Corner

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. figmentPez
    Locked Sticky

The future of Pez's Cosplay Depot

Note the "removed by Dave" not "removed by Pez".
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Dave
    Locked Sticky
    Like x 4

Cosplay Subforum Rules

The problem with that is where do you draw the line on characters? Why is Poison Ivy, a character known for using her sexuality to seduce and manipulate men, different from Bayonetta? How do you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. stienman

What do dragon riders wear?

Kitiara uth Matar... one of the BEST reasons to roll Lawful Evil...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. figmentPez

Top Ten Rejected Sub-Forum Names

The Little More SFW Forum
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Necronic

The Oldest and Largest Cosplay Event of all Time

I did not. All I wore was my shirt that says "Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult." I believe that my disguise is getting better every year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. evilmike

Sweethearts of the Galaxy

Episode 1 [media] Episode 2 [media] Episode 3 [media]
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Necronic

Something about cosplay really bothers me

You know, I forgot to update this thread. I actually met BelleChere in person at the Great Allentown Comic Con in November. She was very nice, she and I and my friend John that I was attending...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. filmfanatic

Quick Cosplay Question...

Don't worry about it. The fact a skilled cosplayer like you was willing to offer help is nice enough. Anyway, I've done some online shopping and I have everything I need now for my costumes. The...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Dei

Planning for next year a year in advance. :O

Not a tutorial, but I found a papercraft Tibbers download. If all else fails maybe you could resize the head and use it as a template?
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Dei
    LOVE IT!! x 3

OMG First time cosplaying this summer yay!

The video from the Cosplay Shindig was finally posted. Mine at 9:37 [media]
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Officer_Charon

Newbie questions...

Should note that if there are any cosplayers in the Chicago area who need some photos done, my photographer wants to start breaking into taking pictures of that. She's neat. We also have a studio.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Necronic

New Orleans Indians

I've been watching Treme on Amazon Prime and there is a bunch of stuff about the Indians in there. For those that don't know the Indians are an African American tradition in New Orleans where...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. figmentPez

Merry Cosplay Christmas

I was in Disneyland!! But uh...don't count out a Christmas themed photoshoot from me just yet...;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. figmentPez

Marvel Comics

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. A Clueless Dreamer

Magi Djinn Equip Cosplay Help

Everything Kags said! I have no experience in armor building, but would like to venture into it soon. I'll be keeping those links handy, myself! I'm also not familiar with the characters/anime....
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. AshburnerX

Looking for a Star Wars themed prop?

Thanks to everyone who supported my friend's kickstarter. She raised over $12,000 and shipped more than 130 detonators thanks to your support! Emboldened by the success of her last project, she's...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. figmentPez

LOL Wut? (Funny, Pop-culture, Mash-ups and more)

His medallion appears to be a spray painted eggo waffle. I approve
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. LittleKagsin
    LOVE IT!! x 5

Kags' Cosplay Thread

Why do I keep getting this notification on FB that some girl named "Christa" has a birthday today?
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. kaykordeath
    Brofist x 3

Infant Costuming

You should have had a Superman shirt underneath with the tie slightly undone and the front unbuttoned.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. dill616

I have a sewing machine and I'm not afraid to use it!

There's a 'Sewing for Dummies" laying around my apartment that no one ever uses. I could send it your way if you're in need?
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Dave

How far cosplay has come.

I think one of the biggest differences - to me at least - is that cosplay back in the 80's was definitely a labor of love whereas today a LOT of the cosplay seems to be more commercialized. That's...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. figmentPez

Help out SoloGrayson

This is Megan, aka SoloGrayson, aka Solo-Dono, Solo-Forever, or just Solo. She's a member of the cosplay group Inner Mind Theater (and I'm a total IMT fanboy.) Doctor Girlfriend (Venture Bros.)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. figmentPez
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Dei
    LOVE IT!! x 4

Forum Cosplay

My newest variant of my Mario costume. Kind of took the lazy way out and mutilated a pair of small costume angel wings. [ATTACH]
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. figmentPez

DC Comics

Ah, I forgot that wouldn't happen automagically.
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. ncts_dodge_man

Cosplay on SyFy???

Fair Use doctrine has exceptions for parody or for adaptations which are "substantially transformative," whatever that means. I don't pretend to know all the details but I keep seeing references...
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. figmentPez
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. Bones

cosplay does NOT equal Consent

Like...having them dress up as Grell and go to school for a day? --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. figmentPez

Comics & Animation