1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

3. Welcome to Halforums!

4. Welcome to Halforums!

5. Welcome to Halforums!

6. Welcome to Halforums!

Zaptronic Comics - Detective Mittens 1

Discussion in 'Hal Happenings' started by Zappit, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappit

Zappit He can draw.

Books:
    [​IMG]

Police cat. Yeah.
    • LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Active Member

Alone, centerstage, talking to myself loudly.
    Books:
    Just gotta say, I really like this one for some reason.
  3. Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder I don't believe the things I saw'd

Books:
    Your timing/humor is awesome in these
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.