All your guns are belong in this thread.

Nov 27, 2008
I remember when I learned to simultaneously backfire the engine of my car, work the spotlight, honk my horn and shift gears all while steering with one hand.

Nov 27, 2008
East Texas
www.llandra.com
I do not have a source for this:
View attachment 47415
Seeing how it's definitely 3d printed, I was able to find it :D

"I have a very particular set of skills..."

Reactions: Bubble181
Dec 1, 2008
Other Fourth Coast, USA
Hey at least he's not from Louisiana.
This new legislation grants any gun owner over the age of 18 the legal right to conceal carry firearms without a permit or training. This mean that no live-fire training is required for the teenager who can now legally carry a hidden gun on him in public—while being unable to drink at a bar or rent a car.
--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I know this kind of veered into a political gun thread, but it was originally a place to literally show off guns, so I wanted to show this one -

For a long time I've really wanted a specific certain shotgun, the Kel-Tec KSG. But I never bought one because they're expensive. Well, I finally found one on sale, and now I own my favorite (well, second favorite, but there's no way I was going to be able to get an AA-12) gun from Killing Floor.

1715693829881.png

It's a pump action 12 gauge bullpup shotgun (meaning the receiver is in the buttstock), so it has a full 18 inch barrel despite being extremely compact. It has two selectable magazine tubes, so you could, for instance, fill one with shot and the other with slugs, and then flick a switch to go from one to the other. I'm really excited to take it out to the range.

Nov 26, 2008
America's wang
I know this kind of veered into a political gun thread, but it was originally a place to literally show off guns, so I wanted to show this one -

For a long time I've really wanted a specific certain shotgun, the Kel-Tec KSG. But I never bought one because they're expensive. Well, I finally found one on sale, and now I own my favorite (well, second favorite, but there's no way I was going to be able to get an AA-12) gun from Killing Floor.

View attachment 48149

It's a pump action 12 gauge bullpup shotgun (meaning the receiver is in the buttstock), so it has a full 18 inch barrel despite being extremely compact. It has two selectable magazine tubes, so you could, for instance, fill one with shot and the other with slugs, and then flick a switch to go from one to the other. I'm really excited to take it out to the range.
That shotgun is in Helldivers

• Informative
Reactions: GasBandit